Life is good out in the country. Our little chicks are now 11 weeks old. We have at least three young roosters (properly called cockerels). It is so entertaining listening to them learn how to crow. Quite honestly, I find it much more enjoyable than listening to Oden, our old rooster. A couple of weeks ago, one of our young hens (properly called a pullet) laid an egg. It was so small compared to our other eggs.
I believe this enjoyment came from addressing my issues with Oden. Yes, he still needs to be reminded who is at the top of the pecking order. Yes, he still makes me a bit nervous at times. But, overall, everything changed for me once we came to a new understanding. And now, I’m enjoying being a chicken mama.
I have heard similar expressions of enjoyment from my clients after implementing EOS. Here are a few quotes from my clients:
- We finally have the right people in the right seats so we can focus on the more pressing issues
- I have more energy for my business than I have had in years
- My board has fully bought into our vision and has committed extra resources to ensure we achieve it
- My team is finally working together to solve problems, rather than pointing fingers
- I am fired up about our 10-year target! And the team loves it, too!
This energy coming from my clients fueled my desire to take the next step in my EOS career. So, after attending the training, I am now a Professional EOS Implementer, one of only 375 worldwide.
EOS (The Entrepreneurial Operating System) is a powerful system that takes a holistic, self-sustaining approach to building a great company. It helps business owners get the most out of their businesses. We have delivered over 91,000 full-day sessions for more than 11,900 companies. As a result, these companies:
- Crystallize their vision, getting everyone on the same page and rowing in the same direction;
- Gain tremendous traction by building discipline and accountability into the organization; and
- Create a healthy, functional, and cohesive leadership team and company.
For actual client testimonials, visit www.eosworldwide.com/testimonials or www.eosworldwide.com/eosstory to watch a short 4-minute video.
Want to see how your company is performing? Take an organizational check-up here.
This real-world, proven system is also captured in the award-winning book Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business. You can get a copy here or send me an email and I’ll send you a free copy.
If you know of a business owner/entrepreneur who is frustrated and/or looking to get more out of their business, I’d appreciate a referral. You have my word: I’ll care for them like I care for my chickens, and they will thank you for it!
Cheers to enjoying a little EOS in our lives!