Let’s Sharpen our Tools!
This past week has changed all of our lives. I don’t think any of us could have predicted the canceling of sporting events, closing of schools or even suspending travel from Europe.
We have been working non-stop, trying to reach our goals, closing new deals, striving to grow our business.
But, all of a sudden – things have ground to a halt. And we have time on our hands, time that we have never had before.
Yes, there is some fear about what the future holds. But, what we do know is that things will improve. Our lives will resume. Our businesses will rebound.
But what can we do right now? How can I get my team to get the work done when we aren’t in the same office? Or, now that I have a little extra time on my hands – how can I use it wisely?
Now is the perfect time to stop and sharpen your tools. This includes:
- Formulating a plan around a business opportunity you have had in the back of your mind
- Enhancing your team’s time management skills to increase productivity and effectiveness
- Creating an action plan around executing on a key strategic initiative
- Improving your sales team’s close ratio
I’ve done these types of sessions with many teams and they have achieved tremendous benefits including:
- Increased close ratio from 50% to 90%
- Formulated and executing on a strategic plan in less than 90 minutes with the entire management team
- Enhanced productivity by 30% for an engineering team
Let’s use this time to be as productive as possible. Call me (360-975-8110), text me or email me. We can get through this together!